Dear Mobisat fan!
Lately, we’ve released several updates for Greenbox (which will soon be presented in detail on these pages):
– Video simulation of the Dynamics of a Crash
– New maps (OSM)
– New geo intelligence engine for our positioning services
– New telematic engine for remote diagnosis of vehicles
Everything comes to our customers in full respect Mobisa’s philosophy: TOTALLY FREE!
But now we need you!
We are about to release an huge update that we are sure you will appreciate:
POI – POINT OF INTEREST
The new feature will allow you to create points of interest on maps (circles, rectangles, polygons).
You will be able to request an event (or alarm) when an object (satellite system, vehicle, person, etc.) enters (target) or exits the designated area.
The POIs will be of 2 kinds:
- Private: The POIs you create will be visible only in your Greenbox account.
- Public: You can share POIs within the Mobisat community
POIs will be grouped into categories:
– restricted traffic area
– public entities
– sport events
– service areas
The new release will be available next week in it’s BETA version, only 50 users will be granted to test the beta (free).
If you are interested in becoming a Mobisat beta tester please write to us with your email address (must be the email with which you are accessing Greenbox).
– Only the first 50 people will be able access the program
– Only Italian users will be able to participate
– The beta will be released on Monday, the 26th and the last day to subscribe is Sunday the 25th (June)
– Beta testers will be able to send us their feedback via ticket from this page.
You can subscribe right now 🙂
We wish you all a very plesant day!