1) The data supplied will be handled for the following purposes:
- Administrative requirements;
- Customer list;
- Username identification and password for access to the website;
- Internet delivery of services and services for the automatic control of the geographical location of people and objects, that are protected by special security codes (password);
- Internal statistical analysis;
- Invitations to promotional or informative events.
2) Data will be processed mainly electronically and will be stored both on computers and on paper as well as any other kind of media.
3) The consulting of data is required for the execution of assignments and for the corporate and contractual relationship with Mobisat Sagl. The refusal to supply such data may lead to a halt in the progression of the contract.
4) The data will be communicated to:
- Professionals, consultants or agencies involved in the business administration and management of the company who are acting on behalf of Mobisat Sagl.
5) The person responsible for processing the data is the designated agent, employee of Mobisat Sagl, VIA LIVIO 24 - 6830 CHIASSO – SWITZERLAND.
6) The client may at any time exercise his/her rights in regards to data processing and in particular:
6.1) The client has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
6.2) The client has the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the methods and purpose of handling the data;
- the logic applied in regards to processed data with the aid of electronic equipment;
- identification of the owner, those responsible and the designated representative;
- identification of people or groups of people to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
6.3) The client has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correcting or when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed illegally, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the above points A. and B. and their content have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data was communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of greatly disproportionate means in respect to the protected right of the client.
6.4) The client has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling, carrying out market research surveys and commercial communication.
7) Mobisat Sagl has absolved the legal obligations as from notification to the guarantor for the protection of personal data in relation to the processing of data that indicates the geographical location of persons or objects using an electronic communications network.
8) It is the responsibility of those who use the Mobisat service to communicate to those using the vehicles that they are controlled by an automatic detection system that reveals their geographical location.
9) Clients are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of their username identification and password for access to the Internet services offered by Mobisat Sagl.